The Bay Area Apartment Association has announced that seventeen Weller Management® Associates have been nominated for their Prestigious Gold Medallion Awards.
Our associates nominated represent on-site associates in the Bay Area in the “Personnel” Category and are as follows:
- Angel Santiago – Maintenance Supervisor – Villas at Deer Park – Lutz
- Brittany Stanley – Assistant Manager – Arbor Oaks – Bradenton
- Denayra Morales – Assistant Property Manager – The Madeira – St. Petersburg
- Doris Toro – Leasing Agent – The Marquis of Tampa – Tampa
- Gina DaSilva – Property Manager – Mezzo Tampa Palms – Tampa
- John Vranich – Vice President of Operations
- Jonathan Padilla – Maintenance Tech – Villas at Deer Park – Lutz
- Kayla Stoddard – Property Manager – Oasis at Bayside – Largo
- Leticia Salgado – Senior Property Manager – The Marquis of Tampa – Tampa
- Marisela Wortham – Assistant Property Manager – Oasis at Bayside – Largo
- Miguel Rullan – Leasing Agent – Enclave at Northwood – Clearwater
- Mike Scott – Maintenance Supervisor – Henley Tampa Palms – Tampa
- Monica Jones – Property Manager – Henley Tampa Palms – Tampa
- Sakira Furqan – Property Manager – Preserve at Manatee Bay – Bradenton
- Santiago Torres – Maintenance Supervisor – The Marquis of Tampa – Tampa
- Stacey Gettys – Property Manager – Enclave at Northwood – Clearwater
- Susan Wright – Manager of Corporate Services – St Pete Corporate Office
The winners will be announced at the Bay Area Apartment Association Gold Medallion Awards to be held 1.11.20.
Congratulations to all our nominees, and thank you for all you do to help make Weller Management® a great place to live and work!
For more information, or to get tickets to the event, visit https://www.baaahq.org/events/gmas